About UsWe are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, specializing in custom metal manufacturing and assembly for the OEM and Military markets.
Applied Fab and Machining is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, specializing in custom metal manufacturing and assembly for the OEM and Military markets.
Our competitive edge is our experience, ingenuity, continuous improvement and latest technological machinery. We compete favorably with any foreign supply chain based on top-quality products at competitive pricing.
Applied Fab and Machining is focused on continuously improving our people and the processes of manufacturing to reach ultimate optimization. We serve our customers throughout the country with activities such as FMEA, cycle time reduction, part presentation, lean and six-sigma principles.
Our Core Principles:
- Without our customers and partners, we cannot succeed.
- Our team members are our greatest resource and asset.
- A diverse/talented team, with military-styled leadership working together can accomplish almost.
- Doing things right the first time, on time, is the key to strong relationships, effective productivity, and is the cornerstone to the success of any business.
- Our multifaceted core competencies make us a one-stop shop for many clients
- AS9100 QMS Certified – an aerospace requirement
- 1% on-time delivery and 99% defect free
- Highly accurate in process measuring equipment (Zeiss CMM)
- Over 80 years’ experience in managing metals manufacturing
- Fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Computer aided design, engineering, and integration systems. (Solidworks, CATIA (Will be dropping and going to read only), MasterCAM)
- Wisconsin Governor’s Awards as a Top Veteran Owned Business
We compete favorably with any foreign supply chain based on top quality products at competitive pricing.
Your Success is Our Mission
Our Leadership Team
Our focus, every day, is ensuring the success of your custom machining and fabrication projects. Understanding and solving your challenges…that’s Our Mission! Contact us today to see how our team can help your team succeed!
Tim founded Applied Fab and Machining in 2010 and has more than 25 years of metals manufacturing experience going back to his tenure as Plant Manager and Product Plant Manager at Harley-Davidson Motor Company. Tim also served as VP and GM at G3 Industries, a Tier 1 supplier to John Deere, Kubota, Husqvarna, Harley-Davidson, ARGO and CNH. – 25+ Years Metals Manufacturing / OEM Experience. He is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and combat veteran. His undergraduate BS degree is in Management and Systems Engineering, and he earned his MBA in Finance from Marquette University.
Matt has more than 30 years of metals manufacturing experience in various roles, including Quality, Engineering, Operations, Sales and Financial. He joined Applied Fab and Machining in 2013. His certifications include ISO 9001/ISO 14001, MasterCAM design and programming and Zeiss Calypso CMM. Matt is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Known to customers for embracing tough challenges, Brent has more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing, machining, design, engineering and estimating. Brent has acquired many other valuable skills in his professional career, including tool and die maker, machinist, AutoCAD. He has experience with a wide range of requirements in multiple industries, including heavy equipment, construction, recreation, and vehicle wash. Brent has degrees from Northeast Wisconsin Technical College and Northcentral Technical College.
With more than 30 years of experience, Kari oversees the quality of accounting and finance operations at Applied Fabrication and Machining. Kari earned her accounting degree at Northcentral Technical College in Wausau. She began her training in finance and accounting while serving in the United States Army in 1990-1998.